The basic registration fee for the Columbia Gorge Early Music Retreat is $556. This includes tuition, all meals and lodging in Wright Hall in a lower bunk. These rooms have multiple roommates and a shared bathroom. (Note: Registration opens Oct. 13, 8 am, and sells out quickly as we are limited to 50 participants.)
- EARLY BIRD! Basic registration fee for participants who register before December 1st, is $456.
- All members of the Portland Recorder Society and/or the American Recorder Society receive an additional $10 discount.
- Requesting an upper bunk in Wright Hall saves an additional $30.
Add-On Costs for Housing in Creevey Commons and Other Houses
Creevey Commons is the most popular housing option after Wright Hall because it has the most privacy.
- For 3 people to a room: an additional $109 per person
- For 2 people to a room: an additional $164 per person
- For 1 person to a room: an additional $327
In Creevey Commons, you MUST specify who your other roommates are on the registration form. ALL of your roommates must register for Creevey before the workshop fills. If you only name one other roommate on the form, the fee will be for a 2-person room. If you are unable to arrange for roommates, please sign up for a private Creevey room or specify Wright Hall.
After Creevey Commons is filled, participants will be assigned to other houses (not Wright Hall) which are also modern, comfortable and semi-private.
Columbia Gorge Early Music Retreat offers one or two full scholarships, covering tuition and room and board (but not including travel expenses) to an educator or a student. Applications are accepted December 1st through December 31st. The scholarship application form will be available on this page shortly.